Emotional numbness
I'm suffering from emotional flatlining for about two weeks is this a symptom of depression? I've lost interest in almost everything I use to enjoy . I don't even study properly I'm 17 years old n I had some panic attacks a month ago I also suffered from mind fog but now I'm feeling completely numb what should I do ?? Can this feeling ever go away??? Plz tell me I'm so worried about it

You should consult a psychiatrist immediately and also seek counselling help to support your yourself to Handel the on going emotional state... form the moment you should try and relax yourself . Try and avoid the negative thoughts which are coming to your mind.