Emotional instability
I had this friend who was very close to me when ever she needed any support I was always there for her. But I guess she had developed feelings for me or what she once asked are we just friends ? I replied obviously .then after that day she is like avoiding me. But the strangest thing is now I am feeling bad what to do.
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. you don't need a doctor for this. all you need to do is take her out for a nice dinner and discuss the problems with her and solve it between yourselves. medicines won't help and sadly there is no medicine upon taking which your relation would improve. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?