Emotional deatachment
Y can't I love things or ppl always. Don't hav,e attachment on anyone. I have intense thoughts n feeling to love dem n care them wen I m alone. But wen I face ppl in reality, I really don't care or feel love towards them. Even if it happens.. It ll be temporary. I ll again lose interest or start feeling dem as burden.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello there, it is difficult to say why you have this but to address this I suggest you undergo therapy (psychoanalytic psychotherapy) to find out the reasons for this and address it.