Emergency contraception
I had sex and later my boyfriend said the condom tore. Now, though he says I he didn't cum in me. I am still worried. I tried to look for ipill and unwanted 72. Both are not available. What other options do I have to avoid conception.

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi Practo user,  the emergency contraceptive pill can be taken within 72 hrs of intercourse. If you  took also please do the urine Pregnancy test if you missed your period.

Hello.. Post coital pills are the only option after sexual intercourse.. If you couple had intercourse in safe period chance of pregnancy is less.. It should be taken within 72 hours of pregnancy. So try to get it any way.. If you have next regular period you are out risk....