Zocon t kit
I was prescribed with zocon t kit of 3 tablets to be taken all at a time. I took it. But later I read on internet that they are supposed to take one on each day for 3 days. What is the right process to take the tablets? Will taking them together cause any side effects?

All the 3 tablets are to be taken in one day only.
The three salts in ZOCON KIT are supposed to be taken over the day. One in morning one in afternoon and one in night. If you take  them all together it may cause nausea and vomiting.

I don t feel like myself Can you get pregnant if he did t come