Emergency contraception

Had sex for the first time, and unprotected. Worried about getting pregnant. Looking for solutions towards prevention of unwanted pregnancy. Pre-mature ejaculation on the outer side of vagina had happened while penetration. Penetration was not much deep however. But, I need to make sure that any premature ejaculation inside my vagina does not cause fertilization of egg.

Doctor Answers (2) on Emergency contraception

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
IF YOU ARE IN A TIME ZONE OF 72 HOURS FROM THE SEXUAL ACT THEN YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND TAKE IPILL. IT HAS A VERY HIGH SUCCESS RATE OF PREVENTING PREGNNACY. IF 72 HOURS ARE PASSED THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL YOU GET YOUR PERIDS
What day of the cycle was it ?. Please do not go for ipill or pill 72 as it does not guarantee protection from pregnancy.  Instead it can lead to hormonal imbalance. Better to wait for ur next periods rather than take ipill.