Sir,i am 30 year old male and I don't have any problems which related with liver. My digestion is good and never had any problem with liver.but when when I tried to take a term insurance plan the insurance company reject my policy for the reason of elevated liver function test. I has been taking alcohol from last 1 year once and twice in a week. Could it be related with my habit.please suggest me .
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Fatty Liver Treatment.
1. Cab Pan D twice daily before meals.( Only if acidity)
2. Tab Liveril once daily after meals with juice.
3. Tab Liv 52 DS twice daily after meals.
4. Weight Loss.
5. Avoid Alcohol and any other drugs.
6. Treatment of Dyslipidema ( Cholesterol ).
7. Treatment of Hyperglycemia.
8. Cap Evion Lc once daily after meals.
9. Tab Udiliv 300 mg twice daily after meals.
10. Small frequent meals.
11. Diet rich in Fruits and Salads.
12. Avoid oily and Fried food.
Please put your report.
Yes it is related to your alcohol consumption.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.