Elergy near vegina
Hi doctor,,,i have a problem that by skin is totally changed it to black colour because of how can i get my old skin
350 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Please see a dermatologist. The reason for this needs to be assessed and necessary treatment can thus be initiated. Meanwhile start using a good sunscreen
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?