Elbow pain
I had a seizures attack it's not the first time I am taking medication for the same from last 2 years however this time I fell on my arm and was unconscious not able to move my right right now I can also see Blue spots on my shoulder and neck pains a little bit as well any suggestions for the pain that I have in my body

Hello there. I hope you are not in too much pain. I would like to know if there is any swelling in the elbow area or the shoulder? Have you got any x-ray done? My suggestion to you would be that you go see a orthopedician get it checked out because such falls often result in fractures. Take a pain killer as for now but don't delay your visit to the orthopaedic surgeon. You can find good orthopedicians near you on practo app itself. You can choose doctors based on the number of recommendations and reviews. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Yeah. You might have hurt some body parts unknowingly. Take some anti inflammatory pills and muscle relaxants. Zerodol-Th would be a good medicine
Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai
Dear madam Please consult your family doctor X Ray may be needed