Elbow pain

Hello, I had met with a road traffic accident on 2013 Aug, thereby fracturing right humerus shaft along with a radio nerve palsy. Though after syrgery, I recovered well within span of 5 months, I realized that I sustained a moderate pain in right elbow joint. The injury was probably due to collision of my right elbow with the road during the time of accident. The pain was overshadowed by the humerus fracture and later by the nerve palsy that lasted for atleast 5 months. Anyways the pain only occurs when jerked or against resistance. I met with doctor and got mri done. But the suspected tennis elbow was ruled out. It only suggested some minor swelling. Since then I had taken many sort of medicines (cartibest, do lo , and other pain killers ) but nothing helped. Sad part is...due to this pain I am not able to play table tennis , badminton, or even having trouble in working out. Please suggest whether this can be healed completely...as these restrictions are really bothering me a lot!!

Doctor Answers (2) on Elbow pain

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT) Delhi | Physiotherapist
Well Very right even I am very much Surprised that why your treating doctor/any one suggested you for physiotherapy sessions. It has excellent results with in 7-15 days it will get alright if it is Tennis Elbow.
Dr. Anjana Gupta (P.T.) Delhi | Physiotherapist
Hello I am really surprised you didn't had proper physiotherapy sessions for this. This problem will not go with medicines. The first few sessions will be to relieve the pain and gradually strengthening exercise regime is to be added.