Ejaculation dysfunction
Sir i am suffering from premature ejaculation prob. i am not able to stay long time in sex. plz kindly suggest me advice. and my weight is also very less sir, i am just 47 kgs. i am about to marry in soon also.. plz suggest me a good advice sir

Ayurveda
This is happening due to insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with herbal aurasafe tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection long and hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar