Ejaculating too fast
This has started happening recently,haven't experienced this before and I'm freaking out , apparently I can't last 10-20 second while masturbating. I'll like to add I had depression for last 6-7 years and smoked heavily for last 3-4 years. But till 2019 I haven't faced this issue I used to last 5-6 mins but I noticed this fast ejaculating issue since 2020 and now it's worse. Is there any permanent cure for this?

Hello, the problem of premature ejaculation is most common sexual problem in all ages of men. Fortunately it has high recovery rate through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining you briefly about premature ejaculation so that it will eliminate your fears. In premature ejaculation men come out very fast, Men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes. So the female partner remains unsatisfied. This may be due to so many factors like more heat in the body, excessive sex feelings, hyper sensitivity of the penis glands, thin semen, general nerves weakness, excessive masturbation, excessive Porn watching, and High cholesterol. High blood pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, tension, stress etc. This problem of premature ejaculation is very much treatable. I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines. Take shatavaradi churan half teaspoon in the morning and one in the night, Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night, and take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All three preferably with hot milk or with water. Avoid junk food, oily, more spicy food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing yoga. Pranayam, meditation, Vajroli mudra, Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 1 hour a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day also 2 to 3 dates in the morning and in the night with the milk. DO all this for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or to a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can even send you the medicines by courier. Website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hi, Ideally judging yourself on the basis of Masturbation won’t be appropriate. As there is a difference between what you do with your hand and what you do in reality. Masturbation may give you temporary satisfaction but may impact your future sexual life. If you genuinely interested in working toward your issue then we might need to evaluate your case in detail and basis our evaluation and consultation we’ll be in a better position to help you get your issue resolved. For further details and assistance you can contact me either online (9224582o33) or meet in person. Would be happy to help you.
TO overcome this problem consult sexperts don't shy these kind of problems can't be resolved through messages detail discussion required to find out cause  threat it and enjoy sex life and future problems
chat online or call on Nine eight two two seven five seven five six one for consultation
It's can be cured no need to worry.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.
Premature Ejaculation  better consult urologist for perfect advise
Age 22 Any other health issue n stress Share me some more details If u want best and permanent solution Change your life style and diet menu Chat with me online
Yes it can be permanently cured U need to stop smoking Avoid frequent masturbations U have to take a course of medicines 
reach me direclty via practo