Eczema Infection
My Aunt is facing serious eczema issue on her leg, since last week the infection got worst, there is pus coming out of it. Curently using Keraglo-AD Lotion, Kindly please help her, do suggest medicines and creams what ever treatment is required ki dly please help.

Yes, she had developed eczema and infection. Please go for proper online or offline consultation for this treatment and follow up till it completely resolve. Few things can not be explained in this advice .so I suggest for early consultation from a Certified Dermatologist.
Don’t use over the counter medications without expert advice
It's eczema with secondary infection. Do take a consultation with photos to give u the appropriate treatment.