Eczema in 10 month old
My child suffers from atopic dermatitis. I was using cetaphil moisturizer since last 3 weeks however my child had a flare up 3 days back and now cries when I apply cetaphil. The only thing suitable is vaseline petroleum jelly. I apply either coconut oil or  olive oil during baths and seems to suit. Want to know if I can apply oil at night or any other moisturizer at might as skin is extremely dry. Do petroleum jelly provide moisturization?

How old is the child.. for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos