Ectopic pregnency problem
I had ectopic pregnency. My doctor find it in 8 th week of my pregnency. At that time my hcg levels are 39000.my doctor shot m e methotrexate injection and prescribed methotrexate tablet aftet injection for ten days. Aftet using Tablet i am bleeded but it is normally like crimples. 4 days bleedind and stopped. I consulted doctor my hcg levels are 1300 and in usg test 3 cm mass in rt tube. Two days gap bleeding started again. My doctor prescribed me seftas 200mg and iron tablets. Is my problem clear are any problem

Hello....... Basically methotrexate is used for early unruptured tubal pregnancy with less than 4 cms and B HCG less than 4000 it's good....ceftas is antibiotic given to prevent future sepsis, iron tablets for blood loss.. Serial hcg, ultrasound monitoring is required till mass completely disappears.