Ectopic pregnancy
Hi me and my partner have been trying for a baby for almost 5 months my periods have always been regular starting 27th each month lasting 6days but this month I started on the 22nd which only lasted 3days not has heavy what it normally is but I then had diarreah which lasted a day. I've also had really bad lower back pains since the 20th today the 25th I've had blurred vision and feeling dizzy I did a pregnancy test but it was negative please can you help.

Whats App Me Nine Five Nine Five Seven Three Zero Triple Five
Go visit a Gynaecologist.