Echo in left ear
Two months ago I had a tympanoplasty in my left ear, after that everything was going normal but my back side of left ear got infected and last week my surgeon had again stitched that infected portion. after two days I am hearing some echo in left ear when someone talking infront of me, even in TV sound also coming same echo. Another thing I noticed if I use headphone in right ear, Voice pitch and frequency are ok but in left ear voice is completely changed. But I can hear everything but this problem is so annoying. Please suggest me what I need to do.

plz explain the condition to your surgeon sir... as of now no need to worry regarding hearing sir it will subside slowly it will take time to adjust sir...
ENT consultation