cardiologist-icon
Ecg Report!
I am suffering from gas, Burping and occasionally chest pain on both sides. I had an ECG today and automated report shows Mild left axis deviation and Flat T, My doctor told me its fine and nothing to worry. So I just need your opinion on my ECG. Attached is the ECG. Thanks

ECG mild changes.
Need to know more about your complaints and problem so that I can guide and help you.             If you have any queries regarding your health or your family, you can opt for direct consult to chat and consult with me Dr. Anand chopda