cardiologist-icon
ECG report abnormal
Hi there! Can you please help me with the normal ECG range pls? My ECG seems to be abnormal can anyone check and let me know please. Thank you

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

Please.send your ECG so that I can analyze it Else consult with it at my Clinic Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes surely we can check your ECG and tell you something about it and also tell you what you need to do next. But we cannot advise any treatment on this platform. For that you need to mention your symptoms and then also attach your ECG . Blood pressure recording is also essential.  Kindly attach the ECG and repost the question with the details. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.