Eating routine
I am. hyper acidic n suffer from gast ritis n constipation too I am vegetarian .I am suffering from pcod and my weight is 51 height 160cm I have small cravings for food i mean i cant eat too much or sometimes cannot dueto acidity. Kindly suggest me a routine of foods to keep myself healthy. To get rid of cellulites and fats .i have uneven shape of body .my lowerbody is pear shaped .and sagged breasts 34 size.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U don't have much weight but may be deposits I can help
Dr. Navya G
Hi there. Since you have uneven shape concentrate your workout on hips, tummy, thighs. Do pectoral exercises to help in breast uplifting,wear underwired bras so that it doesn't sag down. Have food on time, have three big meals with 3small meals in between, it helps you in gastritis even and increases your bmr and thus reduces weight. Hav protein shakes, sprouts, fruits, green leafy vegetables. Have lemon juice, green tea, peppermint tea. Don't be in hurry to reduce weight, if it's gradual process then it doesn't affect your health. Be consistent in workouts, diet.