Earproblem(buzzingsound)

Since one month buzzing sound from my ear is coming out.I had fever because of that my ear got block of wax .I went to the various doctor and shown the ear but nothing effect on my ear still I hear the buzzing and popping sound.because this I am getting irritated and also not able to concentrate.

Doctor Answers (2) on Earproblem(buzzingsound)

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please use this app to find a good ENT Specialist in your city who will examine you and help you out of your misery. You will also need a complete audiological assessment.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi. Based on the history you have given I am suspecting inner ear damage leading to tinnitus. Tinnitus may be due to numerous causes like problem in joint of jaw bone, trauma to the head or neck, increase in inner ear fluid pressure leading to meniere's disease, wax in the ear,exposure to very loud noise,disorders affecting blood vessels in the ear,anemia, with certain medications eg-antibiotics like erythromycin or certain antimalarial drugs,aspirin overdose etc. Due to tinnitus a person might feel difficult to concentrate and may become irritable. I advise you to keep ear plugs nearby to you and use it whenever you are in a noisy surrounding. develop some destressing technique like yoga and meditation. most of the times early detection of the cause helps in better results. So kindly consult a ENT specialist to treat for the main cause behind it and help you in further management.