Buzzing sound in the ear

I've been hearing a buzzing sound in my ear. Can you please tell me why and how i can treat it? no prior ear problems
views-icons 131 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
That sound is called Tinnitus and tells you that your hearing is impaired. Conult an ENT specialist immediately!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?