Early signs of puberty
My niece is 7 years old. Her weight is 26kg.she is having early signs of puberty I.e., her breast bud is developed. Is this normal at this age. kindly advise.

Dr. Parag Patil
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Thane

Nowadays with increasing weight of young girls and with excess exposure to media etc puberty changes are beginning early Hence do not worry ir make her conscious of this fact Its not harmful. If need be consult a paediatrician of the changes which happen in puberty Breast changes usually preceed the others like growth of hair...menses and growth in height weight and feminine contouring ...

Early signs osteoarthritis