Early pregnancy scan
I took early pregnancy scan, but couldnt understand... is my health k..?? Dec 6th was my last periods.. its 6 weeks.. but scan report says 7 weeks 5 days...

Hello. First of all there is been a mistake from your side. GA BY LMP means gestational age by last menstrual period which is 7 weeks and 5 days. But according to the size on the scan, the computer has found it corresponding to 6 week duration. You don't have to worry about anything. All is good. Make sure you have a good diet and don't think too much. It will all be fine. Congratulations from the consult team. Regards