Early Pregnancy

Hi Doctor, I had my first TVS scan on 22nd Oct 2016, and on that time my doctor told me that everything is normal and GS size is 0.92cm(4-5week pregnancy). Today I.e 5th Nov, I did my second TVS and the report came as below. Irregular Gest Sac, No FHR , No fetal Pole and Yolk Sac noted. Is this normal during pregnancy?. Can I continue with My pregnancy?. I am very worried as my Gynecologist suggest me a another scan after a week or so , In case the GS size not improves I may need to go for a abortion.I am suffering from PCOD. My last mensuration period was 29th July 2016. Please suggest me what should I do??

Doctor Answers (1) on Early Pregnancy

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni Thane | Gynecologist
There should be interval growth in 10 says but the SAC is irregular and yolk SAC fetal pole and cardiac activity not seen,So better to do it after a week,  if no growth go for termination.
As you are pcod, there can be progesterone deficiency.
Wen you try for next pregnancy do serum progesterone after 8 days of follicle rupture and start supplements before you miss period under guidance of gynecologist.
Start folic acid tablet daily.