Early pneumonia
Hello Dr. My wife is suffering from early symptoms of pneumonia for last one week. What precautions should I follow to prevent the infection ?

Hello there. I can understand your concern . What are the symptoms which she is having.? If she is having cough with expectoration then she needs treatment for it. Kindly consult a general physician or a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
There is nothing like early pneumonia,.Is she getting fever with cough pain in chest? while breathing,if so u need to get her chest X ray, Complete Blood count done n consult yr physician