Early ejection
Sir.. Am 28 years old.. I hve some issues. 1. I have early ejection issue and am unmarried. My manager is going to be fix in this year. Am very much worried abt this problem. I tried may times to hold , pause and go but I failed. I wanna consultant a good doctor but I cant find any good. Plz suggest. 2. My height is 5'6. I would like to grow little more. My all three brothers have good height. I have seen many videos where there is a possibility to grow height after age 20., I hope there are some thing that can be help me out. Plz suggest.
103 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

It's very common don't need any medicine.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.