Early ejaculation
While having sex I'm cumming very early during first time and even after that sometimes i cum quickly. I need a solution for this problem!

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi, Overcoming premature ejaculation and staying longer in sex are possible in two ways: 1. Through medical treatment 2. Natural methods. The first consists of oral medication and may be accompanied by mild and tolerable drug-related side effects. There are ointments and sprays for external application on the penis to help stay longer in sex. They are relatively safe, but it depends on the ingredients. Both work only as long as they are used. Natural methods of ejaculatory control, on the other hand, help the patient to understand what exactly is causing and triggering ejaculation and then teach techniques to control ejaculation. These methods are totally safe but longer to learn. Once learnt they could give a lifelong benefit.
For complete guidance, pl consult privately (text or phone).
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, premature ejaculation can be deal by improving quality of diet, doing some exercise n hydrating urself properly. Try to implement this changes in your life if still there is no improvement contact us we will discuss about medicine.