Early ejaculate
Hi sir, I have early ejaculation problem due to excessive masturbation in past. I ejaculation with in 10-15 sec only when I masturbate After 9 months my marriage got fixed I want to know my problem is completely curable or not If my problem is completely curable how much time take to cure it completely Plz guide me

timing less if u want completely cure then take our treatment for this chat online
Hello, the problem may seem concerning but it's curable.. The problem of premature ejaculation is most common sexual problem in all ages of men. Fortunately it has high recovery rate through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining you briefly about premature ejaculation so that it will eliminate your fears. In premature ejaculation men come out very fast, Men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes. So the female partner remains unsatisfied. This may be due to so many factors like more heat in the body, excessive sex feelings, hyper sensitivity of the penis glands, thin semen, general nerves weakness, excessive masturbation, excessive Porn watching, and High cholesterol. High blood pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, tension, stress etc. This problem of premature ejaculation is very much treatable. I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines. Take shatavaradi churan half teaspoon in the morning and one in the night, Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night, and take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All three preferably with hot milk or with water. Avoid junk food, oily, more spicy food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing yoga. Pranayam, meditation, Vajroli mudra, Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 1 hour a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day also 2 to 3 dates in the morning and in the night with the milk. DO all this for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or to a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can even send you the medicines by courier. Website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
It is curable provided u take proper treatment and certain exercises to improve your timing
Hi, Yes your problem is completely curable hence I would want you not to take stress. How much time it takes to get cured it depends from case to case. But my advice would be you should not rush on this issue as it is curable with time and medications. The issue as described by you above is termed as premature ejaculation. I understand how this problem might have become the biggest problem of your life recently. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among men. About 30% to 40% of men have this problem at some time in their lives. I believe in your case your penis might have become hyper sensitive. Does it happen sometime you get erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and you ejaculate? Let me explain you about your issue in brief - The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me either online (9224582o33) or meet in person. Would be happy to help you. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
My take home message for you will be not to take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.
Keeping in mind your young age ,your condition can be quite treatable .U may have to undergo few blood investigations to look for any medical cause but mostly it is due to psychological reasons.Your little more history will make your treatment plan and duration of treatment easy.
reach me on practo for better  management of your condition .
Contact on practo for consultation