Early discharge
From last one year due to alcoholism , I have problem for early discharge and can't pefrom the sex activity in good way. I visited the dr he advised me for :- 1. Tab Pexep CR 12.5 I'm night 2. Tab tantax forte morning and night Kindly suggest about above medicine asap .. Thanking you

Hello, your problem is known as premature ejaculation and it is most common sexual problem in all ages of men, fortunately it has high recovery rate through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining you briefly about premature ejaculation so that it will eliminate your fears. In premature ejaculation men come out very fast, men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes. So the female partner remains unsatisfied. This may be due to so many factors like more heat in the body, excessive sex feelings, hyper sensitivity of the penis glands, thin semen, general nerves weakness, excessive masturbation, excessive Porn watching, High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, tension, stress etc . This problem of premature ejaculation is very much treatable. I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines. Take shatavaradi churan half teaspoon in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All three preferably with hot milk or with water. Avoid junk food, oily, more spicy food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing yoga, Pranayam, meditation, Vajroli mudra, Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 1 hour a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day also 2 to 3 dates in the morning and  in the night with the milk. Do all this for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or to a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can even send you the medicines by courier. Website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
The concern you had is known as Premature Ejaculation. Where the male partner, unwilling reaches climax within seconds. This is as such , not a disease , and does not require any test. But It cause poor compatibility between the partners. Premature ejaculation can be easily managed by the following measures: 1. Proper counselling 2. Exercises and techniques 3. Ayurvedic medicines It can be easily treatable within 3-4 weeks. Due to lack of knowledge and poor guidance most of the men are not able to handle Don't worry I can treat you positively. You can consult with Dr. Yuvraj Monga/Me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.
take proper treatment in ayurveda change your life style and diet menu do some special yoga any other disease share me if you want permanent solution chat or call me online
Dear Practo User, Frankly speaking consuming such random medicines not gonna solve your purpose permanently. The issue of premature ejaculation requires proper guidance and treatment to overcome this issue. However in your case there are chances you must have developed performance anxiety as well. As due to multiple failures every-time you in to perform the act, the memory of the past runs at the back of your mind. Also your glans penis might have become hyper sensitive. Also would want you to cut on your alcohol consumption.
However need not worry as there are medications and treatment available to overcome this issue. Also proper technique to improve your timing.
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.
Premature ejaculation is generally defined if time is less than 1-2 minute. It can be relative premature ejaculation If man timing is 5-7 minutes, but women partner takes more time. Hence the concern. Due to lack of proper guidance and ignorance, this issue does not get resolved easily. It is very easily treated by combination of following measures: 1). Proper counselling 2). Exercises / techniques 3). Penetrative and Non Penetrative Methods. 4). Medication It can be managed well and treated in 4-6 weeks. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/premature-ejaculation.html