Ear Wax removal
I'm afraid of cleaning my ears! Its hurts sometimes! I don't have a ear filled with wax but i want to get each and every bit of it removed.

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hello. I think you should know that a pain from ear canal can occur due to numerous causes like a foreign body( eg- button, seeds etc) stuck in the canal or a live insect crawling in the ear canal. Fungal infection of the ear canal is usually associated with itching. Or it might be infection of hair follicles inside the ear canal. People who swim in unclean water without proper protection, can get inflammation of the ear canal covering due to deposition of that sediments in the canal.in people who have less body immunity to fight infection, tend to have severe form ear canal infection associated with severe pain. There are instances where certain skin illness can also invovle ear canal causing ita inflammation like psoriasis, eczema etc. So kindly consult a ENT specialist for further management.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Use soliwax ear drops for 1 week and go to a good ENT SURGEON for removal under microscope with suction