Ear trouble
Whenever I sneeze, I feel like my ears shuting and opening and it happens when I yawn also. There is itchy feeling on throat for a while during early mornings. I get frequent headache on forehead also. Is this due to migraine issue?

Hi, there will be a connection between ur ear & throat via eustachian tube, to maintain the pressure. so while during exaggerated sneezing u may feel like this & try to avoid sneezing violently.. And your frontal headache may be due to some sinus issues kindly contact your ENT surgeon