EAR RELATED QUERY
Whenever I sollow something, chew something or drink something, there is a cracking sound at that instant in both of my ears. Why is it happening? What is the cause? I went audiometry test which was normal. But that sound is not going away it only comes whenever I gulp something. What is this disease and what could be the cause? How to treat it?

First of all, RELAX...if this click sound is the only complaint of you, it can be a normal sound due to opening n closing of eustachian tube, the tube connecting ur ear to throat...do not worry...do not blow nose forcefully...u r focussed on it hence perceiving it as a 'problem'...this sound is a normal finding in the most...