Ear redness with headache
Recently I am having a problem. Whenever I talk on any mobile phone my left ear becomes reddish and my head becomes heavy. The phone call does not last more than 10 minutes. The red ness goes away after 40 to 50 minutes but the heaviness in head stays for at least 1 day. Please help

Change your phone asap! It is radiating way too much microwave radiation that legally permitted! Your ear is practically getting cooked!
Buy a wireless Bluetooth Stereo headset to answer your calls. That technology is much safer for your health!