Ear problem

My wife is having problem with her ears. She had terrible pain in her left ear. I shown her doctor and he recommended an ear drop clearwax. And given antibiotic augmentin. But after having these medics for 2 days, she is not showing any improvement. Can you plz suggest the right way to get rid of thoee earwax
views-icons 81 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Your wife is suffering from cerumen impaction. It is a very painful condition where the best way to extract it is under short General Anaesthesia. Consult a Good ENT Surgeon near you using the practo app for guidance and get rid of the wax deposit asap!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?