Ear Problem

My mother met with an road accident. Doctors has done two operation first surgery is Facio maxillary surgery and second was for ear, after the operation liquid came out from my mother's ear, when she take the meal and when she do some moment in her mouth, some doctor said it is sliva which is came out from the ear due to the fracture in the jaw, some said it is liquid which is came out from the brain due to fracture , kindly suggest me what is this ? , It will recover by medicine or it needs another surgery. I have attached ear surgery report and ct scan report of the ear, for your references. kindly suggest what happened with my mother ear.

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
Please get the liquid tested for biochemical testing they will confirm whether it is CSF or saliva . Each thing has different treatment options . Meet an ENT.