Ear problem

If small insect enters my ear what symptoms I will gurenntely feel ???and can it happen that a insect is in your earand you don't know because you don't feel pain??I feel once or twice sometimes that a water drop has fallen from inside my ear and sometimes I do feel a small itch in my ear can be from dust inside ear is it completely normal???

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

please go and meet an ENT Specialist immediately instead of indulging in a guessing game and wasting time!

Hello There. I can understand your concern. When a insect gets inside your ear, its living so it will make attempts to come out that will give you a feeling that something is there and you will know it because something will be buzzing. if the insect dies there, that time also you will feel a sense of something inside the ear and you may feel some pain as well. kindly consult a ENT specialist for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.