Ear problem
I used earphone very much then I problem to listen of right ear ...so please give me advice and treatment ...
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello you need to consult nearest ent surgeon to get yourself examined clinically and for certain investigations... consult them they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?