Ear Problem
I have a huge pain in my right ear. Already used some ear drop but its still the same. Please suggest as pain is more.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

usually acute ear pain can be due to many conditions such as 1. infection of ear canal known as otitis external 2. furuncle or boil of ear canal 3. infection of middle ear known as acute otitis media most of them require antibiotic tablets, pain killer tablets.. few of them require antibiotic and antifungal ear drops consult nearby ENT specialist for treatment as if its infection of ear canal by fungus it needs proper cleaning and without that none of the medicines will work