Ear problem

Hello sir I Am anish having a ear problem it's paining like a hell and heavy fluid is formed under a ear sir please help me to find a remedy
views-icons 115 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pooja Nagare
ENT/ Otolaryngologist Pune
If pus is comming of ear , consult an ent surgeon , it might be middle or external ear infection .only ENT surgeon will tell you whether your eardrum is normal or not and then accordingly treat it with antibiotics .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?