Ear problem

Have a ear problem, feels like air flowing through my ear and it pains sometimes. But mostly the air.
views-icons 111 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Use this app to carefully select a good ENT Specialist based on previous positive patient feedbacks to guide you. Fix up an instant appointment at a timeslot suitable to you. A clinical assessment will guide your doctor to manage your condition effectively.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?