Ear clogged
My ear feels clogged. I can't hear clearly. There's no pain. But I can feel my ear blocked. I thouhht there was a wax build up, so I cleaned my ear, but it felt all the more blocked then.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Moral of story? You neither have the equipment nor the skills to clean your own ears! Thank your lucky stars that you haven't injured yourself in the process!Now use this app to find and fix an instant appointment with a good ENT Specialist in your neighborhood who will examine you and do the needful!
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Is this ear clogged sensation sudden in onset? Or gradual in onset?? If it started suddenly, it could be sudden sensorineural hearing loss !! Or a simple wax which you pushed inside. Just consult with a good ENT SURGEON. Get the ears cleaned. Get your hearing assessment done.