Ear blockage
Sometimes when i get up early in the mrg, i could feel my ear is getting blocked, when i try to clean my ears with buds, yellow fluid is coming out from my ears leading to blockage of my ears for a while, i feel very bad when my ears getting blocked due to this fluid, not sure its becos of wax formation ?? suggest pls

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Ear blocks can be due to variety of reasons such as wax, fungal infection, bacterial infection, fluid in middle ear, and middle ear infection. You should consult nearby ENT specialist for proper ear examination and treatment as per diagnosis