Ear allergy.
Observing some pus formation in my right ear. Doctor has cleaned my ear and tested with tongs. I observed slight difference in hearing with right ear to left. He has suggested me to have a micro ear

Hello There. I can understand your concern, there could be a perforation in your tympanic membrane which is commonly called as the ear drum and due to that the middle ear could be getting infected to cause pus formation which comes out of the ear. this often causes hearing difference. get a audiometry done. if the perforated tympanic membrane is repaired, then the hearing may return back to normal or near normal. do not let water enter the ear. consult a ENT surgeon for further help. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain