Eagerness for relationsh

I am very much attracted by romantic movies and stories.After finishing it I am realise specially the romantic parts for a long long time.I feel that I am very much thirsty for a relationship. It is in such a condition that if I meet a girl for two or three times I start to think something for her. I am a B.Sc third year student .I can clearly feel that this kind of feelings clearly start to destroy my carrier.Now tell me what to do???
views-icons 66 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Are u deprived of love or Are u thinking that relationship is only for that. Relationships are not rosy and romantic as you have thought OR  shown in the movies. If u feel u need attention  and love and care you will get it from ur parents too. If that is what is the problem   I Feel you can consult a psychologist in or city and get a clarity about you and your future.

Hello....... These feelings arises at this age.. You have to accept it and engage yourself in activities like sports, friends, books, play,.. Avoid movies.. As you grow older all these feelings subsides.. You are just 21 and don't decide fate of your career now itself.. Give it some time..