Dysmorphic face

My sister has dysmorphic face when we consult doctor it was said. She have abnormal growth in height n weight , hair loss, and moreover from one of her eyes water keep on coming continuously . Need input to which specialisation to consult .

Dr. Kalpesh Onkar Patil
Pediatric Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi thanks for your query I am a paediatric surgeon from Pune, well as the dysmorphic faces are concerned there are many syndromes associated with dysmorphism for which we must to the complete detailed history of birth growth parameters complete physical examination of the baby complete investigations details up till now done and enumerate the dysmorphic characters noted till date by parents in a baby Mini dysmorphic faces are associated with other systemic abnormality is in the body as a signal system involvement cardiac problems for which complete body examination and evaluation is mandatory the treatment protocol for dysmorphic faces depends upon the type of dysmorphism.... so kindly update with radiological investigation also done so far.regards
Dr. Rajeev Ranjan
Pediatrician 17 yrs exp Noida
Plz give details of age if baby and birth history