Dyshidrotic eczema
I have had a few episodes of dyshidrotic eczema in the past, specially during seasonal changes. The itching and the blisters were limited to my palm and sole areas. Usually without any medication, it used to subside after 2 to 3 weeks. However, this time, the eczema came later than expected, there are fewer blisters in my palm and sole, but there are severe itching and rashes in my limbs and in a few places of my back and abdomen. There are no blisters in other parts though except for my palm and sole. The itching gets severe during night. It's been around 2 weeks already and it is not showing any indication of getting better. I wanted to know can dyshidrotic eczema spread to other parts of the body? Is the appearance of blisters mandatory? Since I am confused as to whether the rashes on my limbs are actually eczema or not. And is there any over the counter medicines that I can use? Thanks in advance..

Hi Could be scabies. Detail history is required to confirm the same.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment.
Don't worry...you are suffering from eczematous dermatitis causing the problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.