Duvadalin 10 mg
I am currently in the 8th month of pregnancy and had a regular checkup with my doctor.The doc examined my stomach and since it feels very tight (the stomach muscles) my doc advised me duvadalin 10 mg for 30 days.My due date is on Feb 23 2017.Can you please help me as to why this medicine is prescribed.

Hello, This medicine is given to prevent labor pain.
medicine is right but better to take foer 3-4 days and review with your doctor again.repeated follow ups are better
So that you don't go into preterm labour ...and that you shouldn't deliver a preterm baby. Relax ...don't worry. Go back to your doc after ten days for another check up to ensure every thing is fine.