Dullskin and dark under eye circles
I take a good diet and good sleep instead I have dull skin, brown  spots and dark circles around my eyes. Pls suggest solution with a good under eye cream. I have fair complexion and normal skin type.

It can be improved...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
You should always wear a medicated sunscreen. Try to cut down screen time and get proper sleep. Consult me online and share clear pictures for accurate treatment.