Dull skin on face
My overall complexion is fair but only face looks wheatish and dull. Can you please help me with some tips to help match the skin tone of my face to rest of the body.

It can be improved...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
This is due to stressful lifestyle. Sleep at 10pm daily ...walk in daylight and sunlight between 7 and 8am. Apply sunscreen daily after 9am to face even if indoors.
if you need more tips then call Juvenis Clinic...juvenis.in. We r in Bombay.